Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for social work services.
If you are eligible for NIHB please let your therapist know and inquire about coverage.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have coverage for social work?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept e-transfer and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Payment is due at the beginning of each session and your receipt will be sent to you following payment. By clicking the “connect” button located on each page of this website you will enter a secure site called Jane – a PIPEDA and HIPPA compliant electronic medical record software. Through Jane, you can book your free consultation, and set up secure payment via credit card in just a few clicks on your keyboard. If you have insurance coverage please submit your receipts so that your company can reimburse you.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you.